The Joburg Indaba team is hosting its 2nd annual Harare Indaba on investing in resources and mining in Zimbabwe.
Chaired by Bernard Swanepoel, The Harare Indaba is bringing together mining and investment communities interested in the country as a mining investment destination.
A senior delegation from the country including government and business is answering crucial questions such as:
- Is Zimbabwe really “open for business”?
- What has changed for the better since 2018?
- What has changed in mining policy?
- What are the current perceptions of Zimbabwe as an investment destination?
- What are the challenges of operating in in the country?