Issue 5 and Issue 6 of Mining Review Africa will be distributed digitally at our Africa Mining Forum digital event from 2 – 4 November 2021. Each issue covers an industry-relevant trend that is emerging in our industry and driving greater change for the future.
Issue 5: Our ESG edition – value add distribution at Joburg Indaba
Issue 6: Our technology edition
Book a Double Page Spread advert / advertorial in BOTH editions
Book a Full Page advert / advertorial in BOTH editions
Book a half page advert in BOTH editions
DEADLINE FOR BOOKINGS: 19 AUGUST 2021
More about Africa Mining Forum:
Africa Mining Forum (AMF) is a digital intelligence hub for mining professionals across the African continent – helping and facilitating junior miners, financiers and technology providers to engage, connect, educate and share their expertise in delivering viable and sustainable mines of the future.
Operating under the umbrella of industry-leading Mining Review Africa, we our event offers the best content available thanks to the expertise, relationships and connections we have to deliver on our greatest passion and objective – driving collaboration between stakeholders and fulfilling a communication platform that enables new and innovative solutions to be uncovered that deliver long-term project and industry viability.
More about Issue 5 of Mining Review Africa:
This edition focuses on emerging projects in the southern African region – many of which are expanding/evolving/transitioning or will soon be developing, they include:
- Lucara Diamond Corporation’s Karowe Mine (Botswana) – transitioning from open cast to underground
- DRDGold’s Far West Rand Recoveries (South Africa) – celebrating the introduction of a new elution circuit
- Botswana Diamonds (Botswana) – Thorny River and an imminent resource estimate
- Sedibelo Platinum Mines (South Africa) and its Pilanesburg platinum mine – transitioning from open cast to underground
- B2Gold’s – Otjikoto gold mine (Namibia) – with plans afoot to transition to underground as well
When placing an advert in these editions we will include one social media post to be supplied – to highlight your company’s position as a thought leader in its field.
When placing an advertorial in these editions we will promote the advertorial content across our social media platforms.