Reference Number: 271 1001 MHU
A client within the mineral resources industry has a vacancy for a Bookkeeper to be based at their head office in Johannesburg.
- Bringing SARS PAYE Efiling and payments up to date and the monthly maintenance thereof thereafter
- Bringing SARS VAT Efiling and payments up to date and the monthly maintenance thereof thereafter
- Filing of provisional tax returns on e-filing
- Filing of annual income tax returns on e-filing
- Updating all CPIC records
- Daily capturing of invoices and payments into MYOB accounting software.
- Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation of GL (general ledger) accounts as assigned by the Financial Manager.
- Monthly reconciliation of Creditors accounts.
- Assist Financial Manager with Ad Hoc duties
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor of Commerce degree
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeper position
- Must have strong debtors experience, up to trial balance
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary