Reference Number: 027 04 07 AB
Job Description: Our client, an Earthmoving Equipment provider is looking for a Country After Market Manager for its operation in Central Africa.
Customer Relations & Business Development
- Develop sales of parts and service in its territories, and is responsible to reach sales target in term of turnover and gross margins in his region
- Monitors and analyses customer satisfaction and takes the appropriate corrective actions.
- Organizes the prospection for new customers.
- Participates in negotiations during major events (contracts, tenders, complaints, …) with customers.
- Provides support to Equipment Sales activities, focusing on being a solution provider (service contracts, …).
- Manage and supervise field and workshop activities (workshop, rebuild center and external interventions)
- Organize the work over the department, manage the activity and the workload of the team.
- Monitors all Product Support and Warranty activities being the point of contact of the Hub and the PSG department, for improvements (when and where needed) and new implementations (tools, processes)
Processes and IT Tools
- Contributes to develop standard processes and procedures, KPIs and guidelines, and is responsible for the implementation at Hub level
- Ensures the good implementation and utilization of company’s IT tools (SAP, …) within A/M organization.
Organization & Resources Management
- Ensures that qualified technical resources are in number according to the needs.
- Sets up development and training plans in conjunction with HR.
- Manages his team by coaching, leading and challenging as per company values.
- Supports and supervises his subordinates in the establishment of the adequate organization and application of BIA processes & procedures.
- Is responsible of the implementation and coordination of QHSE procedures for After Market activities
Requirements:Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in mechanical OR engineering field.
- Minimum 7 years of supervisory experience related to After-Sales processes.
- Proven technical knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
- Proven experience of working with ERP (eg: SAP) is a plus
- Fluent in English and French
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Salary in EURO
- Expat Benefits