Reference Number: 947-1001LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Chief Engineer with a background in mine site maintenance engineering to lead their engineering maintenance activities on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing engineering maintenance for site-wide maintenance including processing plants, infrastructure, services, facilities, light vehicles and port facilities.
- Providing technical guidance to all departments.
- Inventory management for spares and consumables.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and reliability through effective maintenance.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 15 years previous experience in site-wide maintenance engineering within mining environments.
- 5 years’ experience in engineering management functions for large maintenance operations.
- Experienced in implementing maintenance systems and strategies.
- Project management experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.