OUR FEATURES IN MINING REVIEW AFRICA ISSUE 2, 2021 INCLUDE:
COMMODITY FOCUS: COAL & URANIUM
- Is now the time to invest in uranium?
- Mid-term coal outlook is positive
- Coal remains South Africa’s lowest cost, baseload source of energy
- Coal: Still an economic lifeline
THE MINING VALUE CHAIN: MINE & MOVE
- Bargaining Council, a must for load-haul contractors on mines
- Optimisation strategy pays off for Tharisa
- Is solar the new future for mobile crushing?
- Proximity protection systems: It’s now about Zero Harm
- The safest of safety solutions for materials handling
ENERGY IN MINING
- Renewable energy: The new normal for mining?
- Mines show willingness to adopt green energy, where feasible
ENHANCING MINE PERFORMANCE
Tech-driven training creates safer mines