Date: 21 – 22 October 2019
Location: Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Denver.
The Future of Mining Americas has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations, METS and Support Services from top enterprises around the globe to debate and define the current and future mining landscape across the Americas. This second edition follows on from the successful first edition which brought together over 300 mining professionals in Denver during October 2018.
The agenda provides attendees strategic level content on the Exploration, Development, Sustainability, Optimisation, Innovation, Technology, Strategy, Planning, People, Leadership, Connectivity, Digitisation issues driving the industry.
The conference will address the key strategic and operational questions that matter from project/operations level management through to the boardroom, connecting the industry to discuss the latest mining innovations and technologies.
2019 agenda topics include:
- Case Study: Stillwater’s Good Neighbour Agreement – How has this taken shape and adapted to the needs of the community surrounding the Stillwater & East Boulder mine?
- How can the risk of a Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) failure be managed from the outset?
- How can miners build and integrate an effective digital strategy into their operations?
- How will technology impact our social license to operate?
- What steps can the industry take towards breaking down barriers and being more open to real collaboration and sharing information?
- How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent?
Website and registration: https://americas.future-of-mining.com/