1) Let’s start with some background on 3MGeo Resources and your work in the mining sector?
3MGeo Resources was founded to be a leader in mining, metals and mineral assets development in Nigeria.
We work on creating beneficial value for private and public clients from mines to market on a sustainable basis. Our key objective is growing small scale players to become big scale players.
2) Any projects that you are involved in in Nigeria that you are particularly excited about at the moment?
We are especially interested in our Molybdenum and Niobium project in Bauchi State area that has just recently been granted a licence by the MCO. We also have a Nickel development coming up soon in Taraba.
3) What in your view are the challenges to taking the mining sector in Nigeria to the next level?
PPP collaboration with private players, State Government mining companies and the communities is key for rapid and sustainable development of the sector. It has to be a "win-win-win" for true and mutual progress in the mining sector.
4) What is your vision for the mining sector in Nigeria?
The Nigerian mining sector has the capacity to propel sub Saharan Africa to global leadership in key mineral production like iron ore, manganese, copper, nickel, gold and limestone.
5) You are a sponsor at Nigeria Mining Week. How important is this event to showcase the country’s mining potential?
When I saw the quality and potential of the 2016 maiden event, I had no doubt in my mind this event going fur
ther would be the event to put Nigeria on the global mining pedestal. Naturally 3MGeo had to take a decision to be here in 2017 as a potentially great player.
6) What will be your message at the event?
My message to participants would be: "Listen, Learn, Engage and Dare."
7) Anything you would like to add?
Spintelligent should continue the good mining business development work for Nigeria in tandem with the excellent vision of Minister Fayemi and Miners President Mailalle.