A renowned mining company is seeking an experienced Engineering Foreman to join the team at their underground gold mine in South Africa.
- Coordinate maintenance of machinery and infrastructure.
- Assisting in planning and resource allocation.
- Assisting with the management of the team, resources and cost control.
- Ensure schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Mechanical Trade Test (N4 level) or higher qualification.
- Multi-skilled artisan.
- 8 years’ experience in the maintenance of machinery and infrastructure in underground mining environments.
- 5 years’ experience in a Foreman or similar senior level position.
- Well-versed on SAP.
- Previous experience mentoring and training subordinates in a culturally diverse environment.
- Only candidates residing in South Africa with South African citizenship or a valid work permit will be considered.