A well-established Mining House and Client of ours is currently seeking an IT Manager to join their ever growing team. The successful incumbent will be required to ensure stable and safe Information Technology environment and to enable data sharing between internal and external customers.Responsibilities:
- People management and development
- Supervise the planning and maintenance decision-making and expansion of network infrastructure.
- Develop, maintain and test the disaster recovery plan for Information Technology environments.
- Continuously enhance and update current systems in the IT environment and introduce new technological developments by keeping abreast to changes within the discipline.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures to ensure security and data integrity.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Information Management / Information Technology processes (in a mining / technical environment)
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience
- Valid code B / EB driver’s license
- Permanent Position
- Market Related Salary