Our client is currently undertaking a major project in the DRC for the construction of a hydrometallurgical plant and associated infrastructure and is seeking qualified project personnel to join their team.
This exciting copper-cobalt project is one of the largest in Africa and will provide employment opportunities for many experienced individuals in the industry.
They are seeking a strong Infrastructure Draughtsman to join their team.
- Reporting to the site Engineering Manager and Civil/Structural engineer
- Civils including rebar
- Structural (Light and medium)
- Architectural (Site buildings, medium and light)
- Fully conversant in AutoCAD, and able to convert Microstation other packages for use in AutoCAD
- Demonstrating an ability to supervise a team
- Physically Fit
- Previous experience working as an expatriate on Major Projects in Africa
- Flexible in terms of availability and working hours
- Managerial experience
- Limited duration Contract
- Market Related Salary / USD net salary
- Start date: ASAP
- Fly in fly out roster