Our client is looking for Snr Project Engineers who can manage and execute projects as part of our Technical Services team within the Mining Services Division
Duties will include the coordination of projects, working with and assisting the technical staff and drawing office, liaison with external consultants and managing the implementation of projects together with other divisions.Responsibilities:
- Submitting proposals / tenders to Clients for new work;
- Management of multi discipline projects including project initiation, client liaison, design, project implementation, quality control, budgets and invoicing;
- Coordination and integration of external Consultants and Contractors.
- Reviewing and signing of reports and drawings;
- All Project Management aspects;
- Mentoring of junior staff;
- Implementation, improving and updating of internal procedures
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BEng/BSc Engineering degree or BTech qualification
- Post graduate engineering and project management qualifications
- Pr.Eng or Pr.Tech Eng Professional Registration (Candidates in process of registering might be considered)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience (preferably some years in the consulting field).
- Design and Project Management experience in the fields of geotechnical engineering, earthworks, infrastructure, water and tailings will be an advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Medical aid
- Pension fund benefits
- Car scheme