Reference Number: 282 0503 MHU
The Regional CFO is a strong, integral member of the SSAME Management Team and reports to President SSAME and to the Group CFO (dotted line), in operating the SSAME region together with President SSAME.
The primary role of the Regional CFO is to be a strong Partner for the President participating in all strategic meetings, setting targets and implementing changes within the region.
As part of the Global Finance team, the Regional CFO ensures that Global KPI’s and objectives are fully embedded within the regional strategy and that key initiatives and KPI’s are fully aligned. The Regional CFO is also a member of the extended Management Group.
- Full understanding of the regional key business drivers. Provide primary support for developing and achieving the regional Financial targets
- Continuous analysis, monitoring, and communication of the regional progress towards the achievement of all KPIs
- Drive the Regions progress towards achieving sales objectives and Cost Savings (support functions) proposing corrective actions and sizing where and when required. Follow up on status of corrective actions
- Drive regional financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes ensuring both Industry and Group objectives are considered and met
- Drive NWC management throughout the region
- Develop Business cases to support regional objectives requiring major investments, divestment or sale of activities
- Drive regional internal productivity efforts (ie common ERP platform, standardization, Product structure, etc.)
- Ensure compliant reporting to Group Finance
- Ensure compliance with established group policies and procedures – business risk assessment
- Support Global procurement efforts
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant tertiary qualification with a qualified CA as a minimum requirement
- Ability to lead, plan and manage
- Ability to understand regional business opportunities & risks related to Products, Markets, Competition, Strategy, Technology, Processes etc.
- Experience in ERP roll out
- Strong focus on execution of daily operation
- Able to set priorities and be results driven
- Strong experience in Change Management and managing financial performance through structural change
- Able to work in an international environment with cultural sensitivity
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role