Reference Number: 961-1802LH
Our client, a mining contractor in Africa, is in search of a Process Engineer with strong debottlenecking experience to join their team in Gauteng, servicing the SADC region.
- Provide on-site support to clients throughout South Africa and the SADC Region.
- Undertaking process and plant audits.
- Process design and mass balances.
- Equipment selection and flowsheet development.
- Report writing.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering.
- 5 years’ previous experience in mineral process plant environments.
- Technical expertise in areas such as debottlenecking.
- Experience in process design / production.
- Previous experience in the SADC region highly advantageous.
- Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Extensive travel required.