|Are you a French speaking Aftersales Manager with a background in Caterpillar equipment?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team in Southern Africa.
- Provide an efficient and effective aftersales service.
- Negotiating and managing contract renewals and client relationships.
- Maintaining contracts and record keeping.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Relevant Technical Degree.
- Good French communication skills ESSENTIAL.
- Extensive technical background on large Caterpillar equipment.
- Over 10 years’ experience with Caterpillar equipment, with at least 5 years in a similar position.
- Experience on ET, SIS, and VIMS.
- Good client relationship management, contract negotiation and aftersales service skills.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Residential status position – the successful incumbent will be required to relocate.