Reference Number: LIB021
Our Client is seeking the services of an Auto Electrician to perform technical repairs and maintain electrical wiring and electronic components of support vehicles and earth moving equipment at their Mine site.
- Perform asset care activities to EAMS system
- Maintain, install, do diagnostics and repair auto-electrical equipment per planned maintenance and break-down work orders.
- Complete daily inspection checklists for tools, equipment and work areas. Report problems and make recommendations to supervisors.
- Obtain information, check for accuracy and capture data.
- Comply with safety, health and environmental standards. Identify and report unsafe and hazardous situations in work area. Participate in safety meetings.
- Comply with quality standards and deliver in a manner that supports and meets operational quality standards.
- Participate in change initiatives and provide feedback on resistance.
- Propose ideas or practical improvements relevant to tasks.
- Participate in planning process for section. Execute plans within standard
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade Test: Auto Electrician
- Experience working underground.
- 3 years’ experience as an Auto Electrician working with Atlas Copco Equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge on air-conditioning maintenance
- Computer literate / electronic diagnostic tools and systems.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive all-inclusive flexible package.