An independent, international engineering and project management consultancy firm is seeking a Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Design Draughtsperson to commence duties in the Industry and Buildings Business Unit as soon as possible.
- Building Information Model (BIM) Modelling in Revit for:
- Mechanical Building Services
- Plumbing (Wet Services)
- Electrical & Electronic Building Services (This is the main focus area for this role)
- Others duties and responsibilities within this role may include :
- Basic Design (Related to the capabilities or Revit and equipment selections)
- Energy Modelling
- Lighting Modelling
- Clash Detection
- Services Coordination
- Site surveys/inspections
- Quality Control (Checking and signoff of drawings
- Layout presentation, plotting and issuing of drawings
- Help aid in developing Electrical BIM standards
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Integration
- Team Player
- Target Driven
- Independent Thinker
- Able to work well under pressure
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Have in possession of a Senior Certificate with a Draughting Diploma or a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 7 years mechanical and/or electrical building services drafting experience.
- Have an in depth knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in wet services (water reticulation and drainage) will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years design experience in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Wet services.
- Site experience is required.