- To develop new business throughout the logistics chain (clearing and forwarding, haulage, materials handling, warehousing, distribution) – for project cargo and commercial cargo across various sectors with a focus on projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Power and Humanitarian.
- Responsible for compiling tenders and business (solution) proposals.
- Sales with an understanding of the commercial viability, performing cost, margin and contribution analysis, deal / project profit and loss.
- Structure, price and sell integrated logistics solutions to different clients.
- Marketing or Sales related Degree
- 4 years’ experience in the logistics / haulage / projects / clearing and forwarding field
- 4 years’ experience in management level business development roles
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Commercially minded
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel
- Network of business and client contacts in the region within the industry advantageous