|Are you a qualified Caterpillar Maintenance Specialist with experience
in mining industry in Africa?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in Southern Africa.
- Analysing, diagnosing and carrying out repairs and maintenance of Caterpillar equipment used on the mine site.
- Ensure optimum availability of machinery.
- Failure and root cause analysis.
- Ensure continuous improvement through productivity improvement initiatives.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade tested Diesel Mechanic or technical diploma.
- Caterpillar training advantageous.
- CAT ET and SIS experience.
- 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of Caterpillar equipment within the mining industry.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Residential position – relocation will be required.
- Family status offered.