Reference Number: 1245VG
Our client is seeking a Chief Mining Engineer – Mine Planning & Engineering.
The candidate will require Mining qualifications and in depth experience of managing all aspects of Mine Engineering and Production scheduling from 24hrs up to 5 year mine plans
Under limited supervision plan, organize, manage and evaluate designated engineering projects and programs, ensuring the successful conclusion of all phases within an appropriate time and at appropriate cost.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline and seven (10) years of experience in engineering or related scientific field, including lead or supervisory experience, OR
- Master’s degree in an Engineering discipline and five (7) years of experience in engineering or related scientific field, including lead or supervisory experience
- Advanced degree and/or Professional Engineering (PE) Certification
- Experience operating in a developing country
- French speaking capabilities advantageous
- FIFO Roster
- Expat Benefits