Our client is looking for a CFO for their company in East Africa. The Chief of Finance focuses strictly on finance, accounting, and the investment activities of the company.
- The CFO position is responsible for the administrative and risk management of operations of the company.
- Develop and monitor control systems designed to reserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Create, set up and maintain financial structure and dashboards for cost tracking and assist operations to complete rolling cash and cost forecasts
- Manage the scheduling, Preparation and timely distribution of internal financial statements and other related management reports in compliance with established corporate reporting schedules.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets and disclosure procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting, and to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Investigates, researches and analyses information and issues related to external financial reporting
- Oversee all tax and Compliance function.
- Oversee the Supply Chain function
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Must be Certified (CA, ACA, CPA)
- Must have minimum of 5years experience in the Mining, Oil & gas industry (Min 5 years)
- Must have the knowledge of East Africa,
- Must have the knowledge of ERP (SAP B)
- Must have worked in Oil and Gas and or waste.
- Finance management would be an asset.
Benefits and Contractual information:21 days of leave will be given per annum
u wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Vivienne Gower at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.