|Our client who is currently involved in various projects in South Africa is looking for a C&I Engineer with Bulk Materials Handling and Process Plant experience from design through to commissioning to join their team.
- Design, quality control, installation and commissioning assistance.
- Continuous improvement of safety and reliability of power plant machinery and bulk materials handling systems.
- Project engineering and costing.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- C&I Engineering Degree.
- 5 years minimum previous experience with bulk materials handling and process plants within the mining industry.
- Concentrator plant experience highly advantageous.
- Experience with loop diagrams, network diagrams and instrument specifications.