Are you an experienced Civil Supervisor with experience in developing mega mining projects?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is currently undertaking a major project in the DRC for the construction of a hydro-metallurgical plant and associated infrastructure and is seeking qualified project personnel to join their team.
This exciting copper-cobalt project is one of the largest in Africa and will provide employment opportunities for many experienced individuals in the industry.
The objective of the role is to provide civil and structural construction supervision and coordination, quality checking, technical guidance and commissioning assistance for the project.
The Supervisor will ensure that the contractor undertakes the construction works safely to standards, meets project schedules and maintains desired productivity and output levels.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Proven Supervisory experience in Civil & Structural construction with specific experience in Process Plant construction.
- Fantastic organisational and planning management
- Solid background in construction strategies within the mining and mineral processing industry.
- Managing construction safety on site
- Facilitating problem solving and root cause investigations
- Civil Engineering qualifications (desirable)
- Single status rotational position.
- Limited duration contract.