Our mining Client has an exciting new Tailings Reclamation Project located in the DRC. They are looking for Candidates with strong focus on quality, HSE, planning etc. to join their team for an 18-24 month period. Expat experience within Africa and large Projects background would be essential.
- Checking and Sign off of all rebar, small structural works and bolts etc.
- Report errors and faults with proposal preparation and report writing
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults and troubleshooting.
- liaising with installation/project engineers
- writing reports and documentation for structural test and recommendations
- providing technical support and ensuring safe working conditions
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- 3-5 years’ experience in Civil or Structure Inspection on mine sites
- Good understanding in design of safety regulations of Structures on mine site
- Previous Africa experience and large project experience essential
- The person must be knowledgeable in E&I design for the mining processing facility and extensive experience in field installation
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 18 -24 months contract
- 6/2 FIFO rotation
- Accommodation, Flights
- BUPA medical cover (Evac and stabilisation), death and disability cover
- all in-country expenses