The role of the Commercial Controller is accountable for commercial project focused outcomes and alignment between project procurement requirements within the wider group context and ECP/Contractors.
Management of the project procurement process by – ensuring that suppliers are evaluated technically and commercially. Evaluating the performance of the suppliers.
- Manage all project contractual processes by – assisting Project Heads with commercial planning and ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Champion commercial governance, auditing and statutory reporting.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 6-10 years at least of total experience
- Commercial and financial knowledge
- Strong academics – emphasis on mathematics
- Great negotiation and communication skills