|A renowned mining company is seeking an experienced Senior Community & Social Development Officer to join the team at their operations in South Africa.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders in the community.
- Provide community and social development support for the region.
- Site preparation.
- Liaising with other construction professionals prior to commencement of work.
- Planning for the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental regulations are adhered to on site and conducting inspections in line with this.
- Overseeing multiple projects.
- Work flow planning using construction management software.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Degree or Diploma in Construction or Quantity Surveying.
- Project Management qualification highly advantageous.
- 5 years’ experience in community development within the mining industry.
- Cost control experience and administrational experience.
- Previous experience mentoring and training subordinates in a culturally diverse environment.
- Only candidates residing in South Africa with South African citizenship will be considered
- Residential position – candidates from outside the area will be required to relocate.