|A renowned mining company is seeking an experienced
Senior Community & Social Development Officer to join the team at their operations in South Africa.
- Developing partnerships with all stakeholders in the community.
- Provide community and social development support for the region.
- Arranging meetings and monitoring the outcomes of items to be actioned.
- Provide leadership and support for businesses and NGO’s in the community.
- Overseeing multiple projects including identification, design and development of opportunities.
- Training and mentoring subordinates.
- Monitoring and management of subordinates.
- Cost control.
- Relevant Degree or National Diploma (Humanities or Commerce).
- 5 years’ experience in community development and stakeholder engagement within the mining industry.
- Must be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Reputation management experience essential.
- Project and community risk identification skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Computer literacy.
- Previous experience mentoring and training subordinates in a culturally diverse environment.
- Only candidates residing in South Africa with South African citizenship will be considered.
- Residential position – candidates from outside the area will be required to relocate.