A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an
exciting opportunity which will be based in Casablanca, Morocco. Our client manufactures tires for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
Job Description:Leading sales force within the assigned territory, developing and motivating the team, taking care of team’s continuous improvement of efficiency and results.
- Building distribution policy, end-user (commercial fleet) targets and proposing pricing strategy for the assigned territory in line with the policy with the aim of maximizing.
- Proposing tactics and market approach to cluster sales manager, coordinating activities with other department and functions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attracting, On-boarding, Coaching and Leading a team of Sales Representatives to execute sales within the assigned territory in line with business model and strategy, incl. fleet, retreat and other associated services (if applicable).
- Supporting team in developing relationship with customers and reacting on market changes.
- Proposing annual and promotional sales conditions and seasonal campaigns with his/her team for the assigned territory for all brands in line with business model, sales policy and plans.
- Actively participation in negotiation of distributor/dealer agreements.
- Proposing of commercial conditions.
- Executing of plans, tactics through his/her team, with the aim of achieving targets, cooperating with Customer Service and Credit.
- Executing distribution within the assigned territory through his/her team, monitoring and analysing sales channels and pro-actively proposing activities to strengthen the company’s position in line with strategy and plans, collecting and improving market and customer information (mapping and MDP). Proposing Credit limits for assigned customers and follow up and acts on past dues.
- Cooperating with customers, informing and training customers, cooperating with other departments to ensure best possible customer service and high customers’ satisfaction.
- Cooperating with other departments and functions, sharing market data and cooperating with the whole sales department to maximize common sales results.
- Team of Sales Representatives – Lead, Coach, Monitor team to achieve results within assigned territory and product groups.
- Marketing Coordinator – Agree on effective promotional and advertising campaigns, signage and marketing materials.
- Customer Service Representative – Service to customers, inform customer sales conditions, product availability (incl. inventory).
- Credit Controller, FPA – Customer credit risk management, past due reduction, timely collection, P&L country PBU responsibility.
- Wholesalers/Retailers – Managing relationships
- Commercial: Technical College/University,
- Min 5 years Sales experience (similar role) in similar industry or consulting business (technical products/automotive industry),
- Experience in customer relationship management managing an assigned area / region,
- Strong experience in people management (min. 3 years) / coaching skills,
- Strong ability to work in a Matrix Organization/environment,
- Experience in project management,
- Experience in consulting projects.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good business acumen and judgement and good Negotiating and Planning skills;
- Good communication, Coaching and presentation skills;
- Automotive industry knowledge; Knowledge of products and their application;
- English at intermediate level and Local language speaker; Basic computer knowledge;
- Dynamic and self-motivated; high working capacity and ability to work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and ability to work alone and/or in a team;
- Open to change and learning; ready to travel; focus on customers;
- Ability of harmonizing long term objectives with short term tasks;