|Are you an experienced Corporate Social Responsibility Manager with a background in the mining industry in South Africa?
Our client is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team in the Northern Cape.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Manager will be responsible for determining the organisation’s objectives for CSR, providing expertise, advice and direction.
- Develop an effective internal and external strategy.
- Develop a CSR action plan.
- Conduct regular reviews on relevant policies and procedures.
- Manage and carry out programs and projects in line with policies and procedures.
- Staying up to date with CSR trends and initiatives.
- Analysis of sponsorship requests and submissions of briefs for approval.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or National Diploma in Humanities or Commerce
- 15 years previous experience in CSR roles
- 6 years previous experience in similar roles within the mining industry
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to lead and mentor culturally diverse teams.
- Remote mine site experience advantageous.
- Relocation to the Northern Cape essential.
- Permanent contract.
- Housing provided.
- Start date ASAP.