A well-known Environmental firm is looking for a Country Manager to assist them in their West Africa Location.
If you have extensive experience in a Leadership Function within the Environmental Industry and Business Development capacity this could be a wonderful opportunity for you.
- Lead the constant drive and focus on improving operational efficiency via the various processes, people or practical means
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets and report on factors impacting on the business.
- Direct the day to day operational management of the business, applying a hands-on approach to producing solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel related challenges
- Lead the delivery teams in achieving their goals and objectives and ultimately ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget
- Ensure an emphasis is placed on further developing a high-performing, innovative and influential operational support function
- Develop an annual sales plan for existing and future clients
- Act as a key focal point for communications with clients
- Carry out business development within the country and surrounding countries
- Provide technical services to our clients in accordance with relevant targets
- Establish and manage the office in accordance with local legislation
- Effective financial management including budgeting, forecasting and various analysis
- Take responsibility for all relationships between the company and its clients within West Africa, ensuring the company sustains market share
Requirements / Qualifications:
- B.Sc in Environmental Management or similar
- 8-10 years in a leadership role within the environmental / resource industry
- 4-6 years in a business development role
- Interpersonal skills
- High Business Acumen
- Strong leadership capability