- Carry out maintenance and repairs to mobile cranes, lifting machinery and rigging equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance to ensure highest possible availability of equipment.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade tested Diesel Mechanic or relevant technical qualification.
- Mobile Crane Operators Licence essential.
- Mobile Crane Inspectors Certificate essential.
- 7 years minimum experience in the maintenance of mobile cranes and lifting equipment.
- 3 years minimum experience in the mining industry.
- Auto Electrical and hydraulic experience.
- Knowledge of safety practices for cranes and lifting equipment.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.