|Are you a qualified Maintenance Technician with vast experience on mobile cranes and other lifting equipment used in port operations for the mining industry in Africa?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in West Africa.Responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance and repairs to mobile cranes, lifting machinery and rigging equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance to ensure highest possible availability of equipment.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade tested Diesel Mechanic or relevant technical qualification.
- Mobile Crane Operators Licence essential.
- Mobile Crane Inspectors Certificate essential.
- 7 years minimum experience in the maintenance of mobile cranes and lifting equipment.
- 3 years minimum experience in the mining industry.
- Auto Electrical and hydraulic experience.
- Knowledge of safety practices for cranes and lifting equipment.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.