We are recruiting for two crane operator vacancies to be based in Central African – with 3-4 years previous experience operating Mobile Cranes. Must have relevant certifications and qualifications, valid license and adhere to all HSE requirements.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Be able to work safely in confined spaces and in mining environment subject to noise, vibrations and dust
- Be able to sit / stand for long periods of time
- Be able to wear the appropriate safety equipment for long periods at work
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Inspect crane for safety issues on a daily basis, determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have at least 6 month experience
- Must have a valid mobile crane operator license
- Fixed term contract
- Market Related Salary