There is an exciting vacancy for a Senior Accountant / Management Accountant who will be handling all Reporting, commentary and analysis of financial position of the SA Region at period end and to provide IFRS reporting and accounting guidance to the SA Region.
- Maintaining long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers
- Pro-actively work with customers to ensure they continue to receive on-going value and services
- Collaborate with project management to ensure successful implementations, and focus on relationship management to ensure that the customers’ needs are met.
- Provide help and advice to customers using your organisation’s products or services.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigate and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in business Studies; Consumer Studies; Management Studies; Marketing or Related Field.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience customer-facing work experience with a proven ability to deliver results
- Experience in Logistics
- Eastern Africa Candidates Encouraged to Apply
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary