A Mining prominent mining house client of ours based in West Africa is currently in the market for a Dewatering Mechanic. If you are a hands on individual with experience working in very wet conditions, dealing with the maintenance and operations of Diesel and Mechanic Pumps and Open pit mining experience this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Includes rain water diversion ,trenching so as to lead the water to main sump
- Someone with Africa experience preferred but not ESSENTIAL
- Good understanding of working in a wet environment
- Mine Dewatering Experience, Selection, Installing, Operating Pumps
- Scheduling maintenance of pumps Diesel & Electric
- Lowering of pumps in pit bottom & adding pipelines
- Adopt precautionary measures with regard to the heavy rainfall
Requirements / Qualifications:
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
- 6+ years of experience in Dewatering Pumps
- Experience in Open pit operation in wet conditions.
- Market Related Salary
- Contract Position
- Residentially based – Single Status (3 Weeks leave every 6 months)