- Carry out maintenance and repairs to small boats, ancillary equipment and heavy equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance to ensure highest possible availability of equipment.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Providing mentoring and training.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade tested Diesel Mechanic or similar relevant technical qualification.
- Well-versed on computerised maintenance management systems.
- 7 years minimum experience in the maintenance of small boats, ancillary equipment and heavy vehicles.
- Experience on Yamaha and Suzuki outboard engines essential.
- Experience Mercedes Benz and Iveco heavy trucks essential.
- Experience on inboard engines, generators, forklifts, telescopic handlers, loaders, compressors and Caterpillar earthmoving equipment advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training individuals of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.