|Our client who is currently involved in various projects in South Africa is looking for an Electrical Engineer with Bulk Materials Handling and Power Plant experience from design through to commissioning to join their team.
- Electrical design, quality control, installation and commissioning assistance.
- Continuous improvement of safety and reliability of power plant machinery and bulk materials handling systems.
- Project engineering and costing.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering Degree.
- FAT and SAT assessment and testing experience.
- ETAP competency advantageous.
- 5 years minimum previous experience with bulk materials handling and power plants.
- 10 years’ experience in LV, MV and HV design.
- Experience with schematic diagrams, switchgear and general electrical equipment specifications.
- C&I experience advantageous.