Are you an experienced Electrical Superintendent with a background in CIL plant and instrumentation experience?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead their team on site in Southern Africa.
- Planning and scheduling of electrical and instrumentation activities within the plant.
- Supervising the electrical installations and maintenance, ensuring they comply with international safety standards.
- Asset management including planning and managing major overhauls and outages.
- Timekeeping, cost control and budgeting.
- Stock control and ordering required materials.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Training and mentoring of subordinates.
- Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in electrical maintenance for process plants in the mining industry.
- 4 years’ experience in senior level roles.
- 4 years’ experience in CIL plants.
- Experience in process plant control & instrumentation.
- Experience in crushers, mills, screens, feeders, pumps and motors.
- Experience with Wonderware, Modicon, Allen Bradley and Siemens SCADA and PLC’s.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa essential.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Residential position on family status – relocation will be required.