Are you an Employee Relations Manager from a mining background with experience working with unions and the bargaining council?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Create a conducive working environment through developing and maintaining best practices to enhance mutual relations.
- Ensure legislative compliance.
- Implement effective communication systems and channels.
- Oversee employee wellness and community relations.
- Bargaining council and union relations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or Labour Law.
- 10 years previous experience in Employee Relations within the mining industry, with at least 5 years at management level.
- Experience in unionised environments.
- Experience in bargaining council liaison.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- HDSA candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.
- Permanent contract.