|Are you a GCC qualified Engineering Head of Department with an asset management background in fixed and mobile plant in the mining industry, as well as SHEQ and ICT experience?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to lead their team on site in South Africa.
- Manage and coordinate the Asset Management department.
- Ensure the optimal use of department resources.
- 2.13.1 appointment, holding legal responsibility for all engineering activities on site.
- Active member of the Executive Committee.
- Manage and control health and safety, environmental and quality for all employees and contractors.
- Manage IT and related resources.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency (Mines) essential.
- Registration with professional body essential.
- 10 years minimum experience in engineering and asset management on large scale mining operations for both fixed and mobile plant.
- Well-versed in computerised maintenance management systems.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- HDSA candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.
- Permanent contract.