Are you an Engineering Maintenance Manager with experience taking projects from commissioning to operational phase? This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead the Engineering and Maintenance team for their project in the DRC.
- The main function of this role is to setup the entire maintenance system, ensuring a smooth transition from project to operational phase.
- Management of engineering and maintenance team.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Implement maintenance and planning systems.
- Implement training programs for initial training and progression training of maintenance team.
- Setting up stores management systems.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld at all times.
- Mechanical or Electrical Diploma or Degree.
- 15 years’ experience in engineering and maintenance management within the mining industry.
- 5 years previous experience with the transition from project to operational phase.
- CMMS experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.