Reference Number: 861-0503LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Engineering Manager with a GCC Mines and a background in coal mining environments to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Ensure that plant and equipment availability is maximized through efficient maintenance and engineering activities.
- Managing contractors.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety standards.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- GCC Mines essential.
- ECSA registration advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience in a Superintendent or Management level role for the maintenance of processing plant and trackless machinery.
- 5 years’ experience in coal mining environments.
- Previous experience working with multi-cultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required should the successful incumbent reside outside of the area.