Reference Number: 863-2903LH
Our client who has an exciting mining project in Africa, is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to lead the design and engineering of their process plant and infrastructure for the owner’s team, based out of Gauteng.
- Ensuring sufficient resource allocation for engineering, design discipline and support staff.
- Ensuring technical compliance.
- Overseeing engineering deliverables and documentation and the approval thereof.
- Management of the engineering team.
- Design and safety reviews.
- Participating in project planning.
- Ensuring milestones and deliverables are met.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Structural or Process Engineering essential.
- 10 years previous minimum experience in mining process plant and infrastructure engineering for new mine sites.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Remote mine site experience.
- Computer literate.
- Only candidates who are already based in South Africa will be considered.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 1 year contract.