Reference Number: 983-0605LH
Our client is in search of an experienced Engineering Manager with a background in mine site maintenance engineering to lead their engineering maintenance activities on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing engineering maintenance for site-wide maintenance on the mine.
- Providing technical guidance to all departments.
- Inventory management.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and reliability through effective maintenance.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- 10 years previous experience in site-wide maintenance engineering within mining environments.
- 5 years’ experience in Engineering Management positions.
- Experienced in implementing maintenance systems and strategies.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.
Visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com to apply