Reference Number: 872-0405LH
Our client who has exciting expansion projects for their operation in Africa, is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to be based out of Gauteng and lead all engineering aspects for these projects.
- Responsible for all engineering aspects including mechanical, electrical, process, civil and structural.
- Ensuring effective delivery of studies and projects.
- Ensuring sufficient resource allocation for the department.
- Ensuring technical compliance.
- Overseeing engineering deliverables and documentation.
- Management of the engineering team.
- Design and safety reviews.
- Participating in project planning and management.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Structural or Process Engineering essential.
- 10 years’ minimum experience in engineering management of mining expansion projects.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience in all project aspects including processing plant and infrastructure.
- Understanding of PMBOK principles.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Remote mine site experience in Africa.
- Only candidates who are already based in South Africa will be considered.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- 15 days annual leave provided.