|Are you a GCC qualified Engineering Services Head of Department with experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil Engineering? This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking an experienced individual to lead their team on site in South Africa.
- Manage and coordinate all engineering aspects and services sitewide.
- Ensure effective asset management for the mine.
- Ensure legal compliance according to the mining charter.
- Development of an Engineering and Maintenance strategy.
- Ensure that the mine has a reliable and continuous supply of water and electricity.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency (Mines) essential.
- Registration with professional body.
- 10 years minimum experience in Engineering Management including mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and civil.
- Extensive asset management experience.
- Medically fit.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- HDSA candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.
- Permanent contract.