- Develop and implement engineering systems, processes, policies and procedures including condition monitoring, continuous improvement, inventory management etc.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Supervising maintenance contractors.
- Monitoring plant performance.
- Reporting and data analysis.
- Management, training and mentoring of subordinates and local workforce.
- Ensure adherence to and training on safety and environmental standards.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma or similar qualification.
- 10 years’ experience in process plant maintenance within the mining industry.
- 5 years’ experience in floatation, milling and filtration.
- Pronto experience essential.
- Experience in process plant start-up and commissioning essential.
- Experience on Greenfields mining projects essential.
- Well-versed in fixed plant control systems, VSD’s and Scada.
- Contractor management experience advantageous.
- Previous experience on expatriate assignments in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of a diverse cultural background.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
- 13 month contract.