The following opportunity exists for a dedicated, hardworking, and enthusiastic and results-driven individual as an Enterprise and Local Supplier Development Manager in a permanent role.
- Responsible for Enterprise Development, Supplier Development and adherence to the Code of Good Practice for Broad Base Black Economic Empowerment
- Work closely with the small business owners to support the growth of their enterprises
- Managing the business development plans that support the business of the small business owner
- Manage the Transformational Process of business plan review, evaluation, presentation and feedback
- Providing relevant advice and support on entrepreneurship, enterprise development and
growth, as is directly relevant to that specific business
- Supporting the creation of an enabling environment for the local business owners.
- Carry out various studies in the area of assessing economic potential and opportunities for new local businesses.
- Assisting the previously disadvantaged to come into main stream economics
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Enterprise
- Development/ Business Management / Economics
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years’ management level experience in enterprise development / business management / entrepreneurship and / or related field
- Good Understanding of market dynamics and trends
- Knowledge and understanding of the tools, resources and systems used in enterprise development and growth
- Strong understanding of and ability to give input into small business value chains.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to James Midlane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.