Reference Number: 846-1901LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the mining industry in South Africa and internationally, is seeking an experienced Environmental Manager to join their South African operation.
- Delivery of environmental strategies, policies and development for the mine site.
- Ensure that company policies, procedures and standards are maintained.
- Oversee implementation of ISO 14001 site-wide.
- Project management and implementation.
- Investigations and root cause analysis.
- Overseeing environmental auditing and reporting.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Natural Sciences Degree.
- 7 years previous experience in environmental management within the mining industry in South Africa.
- Well-versed with South African Environmental Law.
- Experience with ArcGIS advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- SAP experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.