- Responsible for the daily running of the project to ensure client satisfaction through all targets being met in scope of service delivery.
- Management of drilling team.
- Ensuring rig and equipment availability and utilisation targets are maintained.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Complete reports and performance summaries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring compliance with all Company, Client and Legislative requirements.
- Monitoring consumable usage.
- Liaising with supply and maintenance departments.
- Technical support for the drilling operation.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates
Requirements: Qualification(s) and Skill(s)
- Relevant qualification.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- Proficient in all core sizes.
- Proficient in RC and diamond drilling methods.
- Working knowledge of drill fluids, their properties and various applications.
- Highly developed troubleshooting ability in relation to drilling requirements.
- Technical expertise in the above drilling methods.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in Africa essential.
- FIFO position.
- 6 month renewable contract.